Independence Plus Skilled Care
Assisted Living at Ingersoll Place offers a best-of-both-worlds lifestyle for older adults who wish to maintain as much independence as possible while having 24 hour a day support from a team of skilled caregivers. There are a total of 57 Assisted Living apartments including studios, one bedroom and companion suite units.
All Assisted Living apartments feature spacious, private bathrooms with walk-in showers and safety rails, emergency pull-cords and personal heating and cooling systems. Also featured are kitchenettes with attractive cabinetry, refrigerator/freezers and stainless steel sinks.
Apartments are available furnished with a twin bed, dresser, armchair, bedside table and lamp at no additional charge or unfurnished, based on individual needs.
To ensure consistent, high quality resident care, Ingersoll's all-inclusive monthly rates include the following services:
- Onsite Case Management and coordination of personal healthcare needs including medication management
- Individual Care Plans tailored to meet each resident’s needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting
- 24-hours-a-day resident care provided by professional and support personnel
- Three, chef-prepared meals daily
- Daily housekeeping services including bed-making and trash removal
- Personal medical alert device in addition to an emergency call system within each apartment and throughout the facility
- Scheduled transportation to medical and dental providers in Schenectady, Albany and other local communities
- Recreation, socialization and entertainment programs both on-site and in the greater Capital Region
Additional monthly fees for Enhanced Care services may be applicable based on individual needs for transfer and ambulation assistance, catheter care, management of chronic incontinence, dressing changes/wound care and assistance with managing oxygen equipment.